Seiten

Donnerstag, 2. Januar 2014

May I introduce myself?


First of all, I wanted to introduce myself to you.


My name is Julia and I am from Austria. I am 20 years old and live near Vienna.

I've decided to start this blog because I really enjoy reading other Blogs and wanted to be part of the community.


I am not a native English speaker so please bear with me.
I’ve decided to write in German and English because I love both languages equally, and it will probably help me improve my English - So feel free to correct me in the comments!

I’ll be writing about Beauty, Lifestyle, Food and many more things. I can’t tell you how often I’ll post something, and I actually don’t want to promise anything, because I don’t know yet how this whole thing will turn out.

I really hope you enjoy reading my blog!
 
 

 ___ ___ ___

Zu Beginn würde ich mich gerne vorstellen.

Ich heiße Julia und komme aus Österreich. Ich bin 20 Jahre alt und wohne in der Wiener Umgebung. Da ich gerne andere Blogs verfolge und Teil dieser Gemeinschaft werden wollte, habe ich mich dazu entschlossen, diesen Blog zu erstellen.

Ich liebe Deutsch und Englisch gleichermaßen, weswegen ich mich dafür entschieden habe, auch in beiden Sprachen zu bloggen.

Die Themen des Blogs werden vor allem in Richtung Beauty, Lifestyle und Essen gehen. 
Wie oft ich Beiträge posten werde kann und will ich (noch) nicht sagen, da ich es einfach noch nicht weiß.

Hoffentlich gefällt dem ein oder anderen mein Blog und ich wünsche euch hiermit viel Spaß beim Lesen!
 
 



 
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...